You may set up a reoccurring donation or send a one-time donation using our eMail address: email@example.com.
Here is how:
- Send all donations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please be sure to let us know in the memo field if the money is for a special purpose such as the building fund).
- From your financial institution:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Go to “send money via eMail”.
- Enter our eMail address and follow all steps.
Bank of America
Capital One P2P Payments
FirstBank Person to Person Transfers
Frost Send Money
U.S. Bank Send Money
Wells Fargo SurePay
Other financial institutions PopMoney (if supported).
Not supported by your bank?
1. Use your PayPal account and select ‘Send Money to Friends and Family’.
2. Create a profile on ClearXChange and link your bank account (registration is free and there are no processing fees to send or receive money).
3. Use our Authorization for Fixed Withdrawals Form (this form should only be used for reoccurring, fixed withdrawals on a weekly or monthly basis).
4. Once completed, drop the form in the offering plate,
fax it to Sheri at 248.391.3788, or mail it to
Mt. Zion Church, Attn: Sheri, 4900 Maybee Road, Clarkston, MI 48348.
Having trouble? Call Sona at 248.391.6166 for assistance.